Part of the charm of owning a shirt from Smyth & Gibson is the knowledge that every design is cut by hand. The Derry-based brand was founded by Richard Gibson based on the idea of introducing traditional shirtmaking to a wider clientele. Crafted to exacting standards from cotton, this tailored iteration boasts a subtle penny square motif to differentiate it from the rest of your suiting arsenal.
- Smyth & Gibson stretch-cotton shirt
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Straight-point collar
- Single cuffs
- Slim-fit, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, pearlescent buttons, curved hem
- 75% cotton, 23% nylon, 2% elastane
- Machine wash
- Collar size 15.5: Length 30", chest 40"
- Model is 6ft and wears a collar size 15.5
- Made in the United Kingdom
SMYTH & GIBSON Slim-fit penny square stretch-cotton shirt - Black - Mens Formal Shirts 2oYLXiNm